Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cosplay is Always the Life of the Cosers

When I wore the Deathstroke mask in a cosplay party,one man asked me,why you liked this cosplay? I said, why not? In my mind, cosplay is one part of my life, without it, my life is not complete.
When I was a young child, I loved the Snow White very much, when I wore in the Snow White dress, I was so happy, I thought I was the beautiful girl. Maybe, I began to like cosplay from that time.
deathstroke mask
Through cosplay, we could become the people who we like, such as the hero, princess, or any one in the anime. Cosplay is not strange, it is always interesting. When you become the man you want to be, you will be so happy.
Next week, I prepare to wear the Payday mask to cosplay in my friends’ party, I cannot wait for it. Would you like to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment