Thursday, August 22, 2013

How to Make Superman Man of Steel Zod Helmet (2)



Last time, I have showed you the zod mask mode design, how do you feel it? Do you look forward to the finished product? 

In Superman Man of Steel, we have seen a different Superman and General Zod. After the movie released, both of them get a lot of fans. For me, Michael Shannon is a great actor; I’m attracted by him in the movie. Maybe, he is the best Zod so far. He is domineering and powerful in Man of Steel. I almost forget he is a villain in the movie; I regard him as a superhero of Krypton. When Zod was killed by Superman, I felt sad. I think that many people like Zod, they won’t let him disappear in our life. So, what could we do to commemorate Zod? In my mind, cosplay him or collect the prop of him is a good idea.

When you have seen the mode design of the zod mask, do you want to know more details about how to make the zod helmet? Here is the good news; I will show the semifinished product to you. Now, it is just suitable to ornament, but could not wear in. The helmet is almost the same as the one in Superman Man of Steel, it looks very exquisite. If you like collect props; the zod mask is a good choice. Now, I’ll show you the semifinished product of zod helmet:



Are you interested in the zod mask? I’ll show you more details about it soon.   




No comments:

Post a Comment