Tuesday, August 20, 2013

X-Costume is A Best Cosplay Costumes for Sale Shop



There are many cosplay costumes for sale shops, but I think the X-Costume is the best one. The quality of the products is good, the service is very nice, and the shipping is so fast.


Last week, I bought a Halo 4 Master Chief helmet from X-Costume. It’s only $149 now. The shipping is just 24 hours. When I received the helmet, I feel so happy. The product is made by PVC, it is not as heavy as I think, and even I could say it is light. The point of the helmet is the led light, when I put the battery into it, we could see the blue light, which makes the helmet good looking. At first, I worry about whether I could good to breathe with the helmet, but now, when I wear it, I think it’s OK, because of the 7 holes on the helmet. There is sponge in it and makes me comfortable and soft, at the same time, it could protect my head.

As a crazy fan of Halo 4, I think it’s good to own a prop like Master Chief helmet. When I worn the Halo 4 helmet to cosplay Master Chief, I thought I was him. I knew how sad he was when his best partner Cortana died. With the Halo 4 helmet, I won’t forget the great game; I will also remember the love between Master Chief and Cortana.

If you like Halo 4, or you like cosplay, you could buy cosplay costumes from X-Costume. From there, you could get the best quality product and the best service.


No comments:

Post a Comment