Thursday, June 20, 2013

Anime Could Give Us A Lot of Fun



When I have time, I always see the anime. Recently, the Attack on Titan is popular; I didn’t miss any details about the anime so far. I see the anime as soon as it updated. Attack on Titan has only updated to 11 episodes now, but we can see the shingeki no kyojin cosplay in many cosplay show.
  
That’s no doubt that Attack on Titan is one the most popular anime in 2013, it will attract more and more people all over the world as the story updated. From the anime, we can learn that when we are in trouble, we should not give up. No matter how the difficulties are, only if we consociate, we will win.  


Actually, seeing anime is not a waste of time, we can learn something useful from it. When I was a child, I always saw the anime called Doraemon. Doraemon meets all of my imagination. I thought Nobi Nobita was the most blessed man in the world. No matter what he wants, Doraemon could fulfill him. When I grow up, I know that no pain, no gain. Doraemon could not be in our life, but the anime gave me a happy childhood. Because of Doraemon, I like anime and will not stop to see anime.

We could live without anime, but we will lose a lot of fun. Have you ever imagined you are one of the figures of the anime? Just like me, I like Attack on Titan, so I take part in the attack on titan cosplay show to cosplay the people I like in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment