Monday, June 17, 2013

Is It A Waste Of Time To See The Anime?



Are you a fan of anime? Recently, I am attracted by the anime called Attack on Titan. I also saw an attack on titan cosplay show with my friends last week. We seemed in the anime when we saw the cosplay show. The experience was so cool. 

When I am a child, I began to see all kinds of anime. But my parents told me that seeing too many anime is a waste of time. I don’t agree with them, and I think it is beneficial to see the anime. From the anime, I learn that justice will prevail over evil, unity is strength, and you will succeed if you don’t give up, and so on.


From Attack on Titan, I learn that if you want to defeat the enemy, you should overcome the fear of the enemy. In the anime, I find not all the people have the courage to kill the huge man. Most of the people are scared to be eaten by the huge man, but if no one can overcome the fear, all the people will be over. Fortunately, there are some people could overcome the fear and kill the huge man. Though the process will be tortuous, I think the ending of the anime will be that the people overcome the huge man.

As the popular of the anime, the shingeki no kyojin cosplay is hot now. Many people begin to cosplay the people in the anime. In my mind, the huge man is the huge difficult in our life, no matter how difficult it is, if we have the determination to overcome it, we will win.   

No comments:

Post a Comment