Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Why Not Cosplay Iron Man 3?



Iron Man 3 is a popular movie this year. I think the film will attract more and more people to see it. If you have seen the film, are you interested in the Iron Man 3 cosplay? It is very popular now.

Iron Man 3 is an action movie, when I saw it in the cinema, I felt very shocked. Though I know Iron Man will win in the film, I also worried about him when he struggled with his enemy. Like other superhero films, Iron Man 3 also told us a story that superman overcame the villain. Though the process was difficult, Iron Man won the enemy in the end.


Except the fighting scene, the love story between Iron Man and his girl friend also attracted me. As a girl, I really want to have a boy friend like Iron Man. He is handsome, rich and clever; he seems can do everything he wants. But he also has the weakness, when his armor has trouble, he will be nervous. It seems that Iron Man can’t not leave the armor, without it, he will not the man called Iron Man.

That’s no doubt that Iron Man 3 is a great film. If you have seen the film, you should learn something from it. As the popular of Iron Man 3, it has become the hot topic of cosplay. We could see the Iron Man 3 T-shirt in many cosplay show. If you want to become Tony, why not dress the T-shirt in the cosplay show?   

No comments:

Post a Comment